Fall Harvest – September 8th to October 28th
Apple Fun Days – September 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 22nd & 23rd from 11am to 4pm – Take a wagon ride from The Market to the orchard to pick-your-own apples. We will also have the inflatable attractions and yard games to make for a great time! $10 per Child or Adult, Children under 24 months are FREE. Visit our greenhouse where local PA Craft Beers and Rosebank Winery Wines will be available for purchase. Pick-Your-Own apples are $1.49/lb.
- September 8th at 9am - “Pick Your 10” 10K or 10 Miles – Ever want to run farther then a 5k? Well here’s your chance to step up. Whether you’re an everyday or occasional runner, there is a place for you here. This is a unique experience as there are very few 10 mile runs in the area! The registration fee for the run includes one Apple Fun Days Pass, as well as a FREE DelVal Creamery Ice Cream or PA craft beer! Finish to an exciting environment of inflatables attractions and yard games for the rest of the day at Apple Fun Days from 11am to 4pm. $10 per Child or Adult, Children under 24 months are FREE. Local PA Craft Beers and Rosebank Winery Wines will be available for purchase during this event. For race registration information please go to http://www.scoogieevents.com/.
Moonlit Fun – September 28th to October 27th from 6pm to 9pm Fridays & Saturdays–Enjoy a night of FUN for all ages! Navigate your way through our giant maze by flashlight (bring your own flashlight), take a moonlit wagon ride through the orchards, and warm up by our cheery bonfires. Also, be sure to visit our greenhouse where local PA Craft Beers and Rosebank Winery Wines will be available for purchase. Also, in the greenhouse will be Hot Cider and Chocolate, as well as all your s’more making needs. It’s not scary… just fun! Great for families, troops, groups, parties, and more! Call 215-230-7170 for group discounts. $10/person Child & Adult, children under 24 months are FREE.
Fall Fun – September 29th to October 28th from 11am to 4pm Saturdays & Sundays– Fall is our favorite time of the year…don’t miss the harvest! The fun includes a wagon ride to the patch to pick the perfect pumpkin. Enjoy inflatable attractions and kid’s play area. Also, be sure to find your way through the corn maze and visit our greenhouse where local PA Craft Beers and Rosebank Winery Wines will be available for purchase. It’s perfect for all ages! $10/Child & Adult, Children under 24 months are free. Pick-Your-Own pumpkins are $.59/lb.
- We added other fun activities to our Fall Fun event, so check out these featured days!
- September 29th & 30th for Grandparent’s Weekend from 11am to 3pm – We know that time with Grandparents is special. We would like to create memories and honor that relationship. All Grandparents will receive a FREE admission to Fall Fun with a regular paid guest.
- October 6th, 7th, 13th and 14th for Scarecrow Making Workshop from 11am to 3pm –Want to enjoy the fun of making your own scarecrow without the mess? We’ll help! You bring the creativity and we’ll supply the rest at this family fun activity. Pre-payment and reservations are required, $25/scarecrow, if you bring your own clothing it’s just $15.
- October 27th for Service Saturday from 11am to 3pm – Join us to recognizing all first responders & armed forces who serve our community. All service heroes will be recognized with one free pass to Fall Fun and a dollar discount per family member. Service heroes include police officers, firemen, EMTs, and active, reserve & retired military will just need to show identification.
- October 27th for Fall Harvest 10K, 5K and ½ Mile Kids’ Fun Run at 9am – Come out to enjoy the beautiful crisp fall weather and run the 10K, 5K, or ½ mile fun run, or simply come to support the runners! Choose whichever distance works for you. The registration fee for the run includes one Fall Fun Pass, as well as a FREE DelVal Creamery Ice Cream or PA Draft Beer! For race registration information please go to http://www.scoogieevents.com/.
- October 28th for Trunk or Treat from 2pm to 4pm – Want to trick or treat without being out all night? We’ve got you covered! Dress up or come just to see the decorated trunks and collect all the candy you can!